360+ CORPORATE TEAM BUILDING
With 360+ we want to help your team grow for business and beyond. Behind all great teams are great relationships. At All American, you will find a generous menu of activities that can bring your team together , in some of the largest indoor sports complexs on the East Coast. We make team building fun and rewarding. You and your group can participate in just one activity or you can make arrangements for your group to participate in several fun-filled activities, all designed to build trust, friendship, and greater team spirit. From short morning or afternoon activities, to full day or full week programs, All American 360+ Corporate Team Builing engages the whole person.
WE MAKE TEAM BUILDING FUN!
Here are some of the activities that can help your team’s members establish new relationships with each other and reinforce existing ones:
1. Game Play - Why should kids have all the fun? With our partnership with CDG SPORTS and Coach Dave Gray, we bring your corporate team building to LIFE!
2. Strengths - Wouldn't it be nice to better understand the great gifts and talents your team has to offer and how you can use them together for unparalleled success in the workplace? Now you can, with our corporate Strengths Development programs. We can help your team solve a particular problem, identify future strategies, have fun together/ team build.
3. Lessons for Teams - we offer inspiring coach talks that meet your needs. Choose from a full list of Life Ready topics to energize and motivate your team.
4. Food - Don't forget the chow! It's delicious and can be served casual with game play to formal in many unique spaces. If dining al fresco on the turf is a bucket list item, let us check it off with you.
- Backyard Games with a Twist
- Ultimate Dodgeball
- Non-Stop Kickball
- Tiny Basketball
- Big Team Volleyball
- Baseball, Softball, and Wiffleball
- Ultimate Frisbee
- Giant Jenga
- And Many More. Our team will plan the zaniest, most fun events for your team! Our games level the playing field, removing the benefits of strength and athletic ability so its fun for the whole team.
While the list provided above is impressive, it’s only a sample of the team-building activities you’ll find. To learn more about our team building activities, contact us at Info@AllAmerican.plus to customize your outing.
NOW IS THE BEST TIME FOR CORPORATE TEAM BUILDING
During the past two years, many companies moved to remote and hybrid work arrangements. While this change was necessary, healthy, and productive, it made forging co-worker relationships more challenging within plenty of organizations. Many people have difficulty feeling close to their colleagues when they can't see them from day-to-day.
The solution isn't necessairly to reduce telecommuting opportunities, but to fold team-building activities into the mix. When you regularly bring all your people together in one place, you can enjoy these benefits of team building:
- Trust: Workers who trust each other have an easier time talking through problems and coming up with innovative solutions. You can foster moments of trust and confidence between members of your crew by creating opportunities for them to interact in new ways at All American.
- Commonality: Having a shared experience with someone immediately makes you feel closer to that person. Imagine if your entire organization or department had unique adventures a few times annually. Being able to engage outside the workplace fuels new connections and levels the playing field between executives and employees.
- Empowerment: One of the most exciting aspects of any coordinated team-building activity is uncovering the raw talents of all participants. Maybe you didn't realize that your chief financial officer was a natural at dodgeball, or that your newest IT member could win gold if there were a Giant Jenga Olympics. Team-building activities will shine a light on these skills, empowering employees and giving everyone plenty to talk about.
- Entertainment: After months of virtual meetings, everyone's feeling a little fatigued when it comes to connecting on technological devices. Get all your people moving again with some physical activities appropriate for everyone. We make sure that all our corporate team-building sessions can accommodate all skill levels and abilities for fun, in-person entertainment.
- Onboarding: Did you hire some employees recently? Help them bond quickly with their colleagues through team-building activities. We'll help you plan each session so you can get the most out of every moment.
- Client development: Why limit corporate team building to the people in your workplace? Consider extending an invitation to your most loyal clients, too. You'll be able to forge stronger bonds with the customers you serve so you can better understand their needs.
- Strengths-Based Coaching: As an add-on to our corporate team building, we also offer Strengths-Based Coaching as well as Strengths-Based team exercises in conjunction with the Human Formation Coalition. Learn how you lead and contribute to the success of the team with Strengths-Based exercises and coaching. Imagine building the largest spaghetti tower or uncovering the Post-It Mona Lisa in these fun and interactive challenges.
Ready to take advantage of the benefits of team building? Call or Email All American Sports to schedule your next event!
AMENITIES AT ALL AMERICAN+ SPORTS VENUES
We know it can take a while to build trust and confidence between team members. Luckily, our campus can accommodate your team with ease if you want to schedule several days of team-building activities. As they participate in team-building, your team can refuel with full catering with our restaurant operation, Cadence Clubhouse, which can accommodate any level of food choices, from casual to formal. You can also schedule group meals at our onsite restaurant, Cadence Clubhouse, where your team will feast on delicous chef specialties in a cool and trendy brewpub atmosphere.
You can further enrich the bonds between your team’s members by making arrangements for them to stay overnight with our partner hotels. Staying overnight can really deepen team relationships and increase the confidence they have in each other.
MAKE A RESERVATION AT ALL AMERICAN+
No matter how big or small your team is, we have team-building activities near Harrisburg, PA designed to bring your whole team together. From Bubble Ball to field hockey plus volleyball and more, your team will work together to win when you make a reservation for team-building activities at All American sports venues.
To learn more about how our team-building activities can benefit your team, give us a call or stop by our convenient location today. We’ll discuss your goals with you and help you pick the activities that will bring your team together successfully. Contact us at Info@AllAmerican.plus for more information now.